Join the Memphis Business Journal for our Bizwomen Mentoring Monday event.
Attendees will get the opportunity to choose from 40+ of the most influential women in the community for one-on-one coaching sessions.
Monday, February 12, 2018
7:30am – 10:30am
University Center Ballroom, The University of Memphis
499 University St, Memphis, TN 38152
use promo code mm2018 for $10 off
MEET YOUR MENTOR at the BIZWOMEN MENTORING MONDAY event. Join Memphis Biz on February 12th for this one-of-a-kind event that brings together women in a casual, fast-paced coaching atmosphere.
The event will take place in 43 Business Journal markets on the same day. This means at least 200+ women will be coached in every market or 10K women across America, from Albany to Hawaii.
The event will offer the opportunity to choose from mentors who are the most influential women in the business community for one-on-one coaching sessions and table discussions. The attendees will stand in line and wait for a particular mentor in a speed dating setting, or with a mentor in a table setting to discuss a particular topic. We expect every attendee to have the opportunity to meet between one and seven mentors. The quick turnaround is organized chaos which will be fast, fun and fulfilling as everyone gets the chance to meet new people and gain new insights.
- Kelly L. Bolton Senior Vice President-Investments, Merrill Lynch
- Becky Bridgmon Vice President, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Kathy Buckman Gibson Chairman of the Board, Buckman, Inc
- Sara Burnett Director of Community and Public Relations, Le Bonheur Childrens Hospital
- Dr. Alissa Campbell Shaw Senior Manager of Community Engagement/Executive Director International Paper Foundation, International Paper
- Eli Cloud Business Development Manager, ANF Architects
- Roquita Coleman-Williams Sales and Marketing Executive, CN Rail / MATA Board of Commissioners
- Amy Daniels SVP, Communications & Programming, Greater Memphis Chamber
- Kayla Graff Co-founder, SweetBio
- Audrey Gregory CEO, Memphis Market, Saint Francis Healthcare
- Ruby Hancock Audit Managing Director, KPMG LLP
- Glenda Hastings Owner, Napa Cafe
- Kim Heathcott CEO, Clarion Security
- Meghan Heimke Executive Director, Memphis Suit Project
- Teri Hirt Financial Advisor, Shoemaker Financial
- Tanya Holmes Sr. Director, ALSAC
- Jennifer Jones Chief Marketing Officer, Youth Villages
- Beverly Jordan Vice President/ Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Melanie Keller President/CEO, Meritan
- Cindy Klatt Vice President- Strategic Client Relationships, Kemmons Wilson Insurance Group
- Jenny Koltnow Director, Communications and Community Relations, AutoZone
- Joann Massey Director, City of Memphis
- Estella Mayhue-Greer President & CEO, Mid-South Food Bank
- Stacy L. McCall CEO, ServiceMaster by Stratos
- Daphene McFerren Executive Director, The Benjamin L. Hooks Institute for Social Change, The University of Memphis
- Valerie Morris President, Morris Marketing Group
- Terri Murphy President, Terri Murphy Communications, Inc.
- Caren Nichol Shareholder, Evans Petree
- Jennie N. Robbins Senior Director, Church Health
- Cynthia Saatkamp Partner | Brand Strategist, Hemline | Tailored Brand Strategies
- Amy Sharp EVP, Sullivan Branding
- Jennifer Sims CEO, Power & Telephone Supply Company
- Maggie Strom President, Tioga Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Gretchen Stroud Vice President, Talent & Learning, Hilton
- Dotty Summerfield Giusti President, Summerfield Associates, Inc.
- Tanja Thompson Office Managing Shareholder, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Kathy Tuberville Faculty Director–Avron B. Fogelman Professional Development Center, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, University of Memphis
- Laurie Tucker Founder/Chief Strategy Officer, Calade Partners
- Ceil Thomas Walker CEO/President, Walker + Associates, Inc.
- Laura Whitsitt Senior Vice President, Research & Development Orthopedics, Smith & Nephew
- Beth Wilson Manager Public Relations, inferno