KWIG is seeking a Personal Lines Producer/Relationship Manager. This individual will work closely with clients to strategize the best coverage approach for their individual needs.
Personal Lines Producer/Relationship Manager
Kemmons Wilson Insurance Group, has an excellent opportunity in our Memphis, TN office for a professional Personal Lines Producer/Relationship Manager.
- Developing referral sources
- Building relationships with clients
- Gathering customer information needed for quoting
- Working with our team of client executives to generate proposals
- Proposing recommended insurance programs to clients
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales targets
- Forecasting revenue
Qualifications and Personality Traits Desired
- High Degree of Professionalism
- Outgoing Personality
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to explain differences in insurance coverages
- Team Oriented
Education & Experience
Qualifications include the equivalent of a college degree with at least one year of insurance or insurance agency work experience. Past sales experience is desirable. Applicants must currently hold a valid Property and Casualty Insurance License.
Why Kemmons Wilson:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Matched 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Established and well respected company
Upload Your Resume to Apply
Error: Contact form not found.